Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm back!!!!!


Well I've been off the map for a while!!!!! so I'm just posting to let you beauties know that I'm back and will be posting many on new posts from now! My phone was broken and I had to do an insurance claim. So I just got my new phone,so anyway, I have picked up so many new products in the mean time and I ordered Avons new foundation and powder so I will have that tonight to review about. Then afterwork today I'm going to rite aid to pick up more of the wetnwild colorstay lipsticks. I have fallen in love with them! They really do last much longer than my nyx lipsticks but they r all mattes so a gloss is a must have with this lippie. Go check them out while the sale is on they are 2.99 and buy one get one free. Lata!!!!

makeup by tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment