Thursday, September 23, 2010

34 pc makeup brush set on amazon/ebay


Ok so I just did some research on some new brushes... I looked on nyx website and MAC. I had a order all set and ready to check out on the nyx website, which totaled up to 148 not including S&H. But before I order something I always go and check YouTube for reviews on products,which really helps a lot. So I saw in the search box 34 brush set from eBay. I clicked it and what I saw I wanted right away!! Lol I've never ordered from eBay so I checked out amazon and they have it to. It's a 34 pc brush set for $30-39!! I saw some good reviews on it and some bad like every product but more good then bad. This set includes so many brushes and that's exactly what I need. I want to order two of them but ill stick to one for now until I get that one and review for myself. So stay tuned for my review on that product and go check it out yourself!!!!

makeup by tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment