Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My makeup collection/storage









Ok so over the past year I have acquired a lot of makeup and I love every piece of it !! I'm not a big MAC cosmetics buyer or sephora or whatever the reason being is I have 3 growing boys and a family to take care of. So I beauty supply and drugstore shop for makeup along with some Avon here and there. And doing so I have a lot of very good products. My fav company is NYX cosmetics I love all of their products down to the concealers and lashes. So in this post I will show pics of my collection and how I have it stored. 

makeup,hauls,and tips by tiffany

makeup,hauls,and tips by tiffany

makeup,hauls,and tips by tiffany

makeup,hauls,and tips by tiffany

1 comment:

  1. If you are interested in high pigment makeup that are mac dupes, go to BHcosmetics.com or coastascents.com and you can get an 88 palette for 19 or 20 dollars. I got 2 palettes from coastal scents and I LOVE them. If you look at the ingredients on the mac palettes and theirs, you'll see it's the same exact thing, you're just paying for the name. Like you I'm on a budget (just finished college and currently unemployed so I'm broke as a joke) and I really think MAC is highly overrated. Those websites even have brushes and all that other good stuff. Also for foundation, you should try Revlon color stay foundation-It is the best and it wont transfere onto clothes. Hope this helps you out a little.

    ReplyDelete