Sunday, July 25, 2010

Riteaid cosmetics haul!!!!











Hey subbies!!!!! I just recently picked up some products from the drugstore. They have physicians formula cosmetics on sale for 40% off. I always thought that these products were a little pricey for a drugstore product but with 40% off, I decided to give them a try. Now the eyeshadow palette is very pigmented and I love the colors. Which are suppose to be perfect for brown eyes.I love the packaging,cuz it feels very sturdy and good quality. It kind of feels like glass almost. The blush/bronzer I picked up Mmm...I don't really like the blush but the bronzer is ok but just not enough shimmer in it for me, it just doesn't look "bronzy" lol but I think maybe I just picked the wrong Colors for my skintone not because its a bad product. Then I saw they had wetnwild cosmetics on sale for BOGO half off now if I hadn't already cleaned up on wetnwilds products then I wudve been excited lol but I did pick up a eyeshadow quad which will be posted here. Along with a black gel liner which is a replacement to my old one at home. Which dried out on me quickly ...cuz I left the top unscrewed  lol ooops!

makeup,hauls,and tips by tiffany

makeup,hauls,and tips by tiffany

makeup,hauls,and tips by tiffany

makeup,hauls,and tips by tiffany

makeup,hauls,and tips by tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment