Sunday, July 4, 2010

My review on Avons mousse foundation


As I tweeted yesterday for those of you who have followed me, I wore my Avon mousse foundation all day yesterday. I put it on at 6am and didn't take it off til 2am. I added powder and a lil blush throughout the day but overall it lasts wonderfully I had a creamy smooth look even at the point before I washed it off. It was very nice. It feels light like a powder but has the coverage of a liquid foundation. Especially after being set with my face powder. I applied it with a sponge and it went in so smooth and blended very well. It almost felt like putting on lotion. But mind you I did put on the face perfector first so maybe that had a big part in its lasting capabilities. But however, I now have a secondary foundation to use!!  

makeup and tips by tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment