Friday, November 26, 2010

MAC mineralized skinfinish in gold deposit



I wanted to do a honest review of these products so I waited until I had used them all for a little while. The skinfinish in gold deposit is the BEST!!! I love this as a bronzer and highlight for my skin tone. I apply my normal blush and then the skinfinish on top of it which accents the blush and makes my cheeks light up when I smile. But it must be used sparingly bcuz it blends beautifully. The MAC fix+ is wonderful. I use this to rejuvenate my makeup and to also make it blend into each other do that whatever I have on won't look so cakey or pasty on my face. This mixture of whatever, does the trick!! Now this was my first MAC cosmetics experience with my bestie and I think I have fallen in love!! Im constantly on the site now checking to see what I will get on my next trip there. Lol Smh complete addict. Now the third product I have there is Revlons mineralized skinfinish in suntan which is much more settle then the MAC one but is still beautiful either way. I use this product the very same way and it looks beautiful when blended correctly. Check these products out ladies they are soooo worth it!!!

makeup by tiffany

1 comment: